MACO-sys Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Solutions, Repairs and Development Engineering are located in Rockford, Illinois. Our team has more than 400 years of combined experience in serving the plastic market with innovative quality solutions for extrusion, injection and blow molding applications. MACO® products are manufactured by Schneider-Electric for MACO-sys, LLC.
Our plastics machine control systems are designed to save plastics OEMs and producers time and money. A revolutionary building block architecture adapts to ever changing needs to ensure your system continues to offer you the best in productivity and flexibility.
MACO® control systems are specifically designed to save plastic OEMs and producers time and money. They are based on a revolutionary building block architecture that is designed to adapt to the ever changing needs of the plastics industry. The result is an open and scalable system that contains four decades of injection, extrusion and blow molding knowledge.
MACO® is a complete family of control products – operator stations, application specific I/O blocks (ASBs), racks, terminal I/O blocks (TBs) and other plastic machinery control components. Operator stations, ASBs and TBs can be networked to form an overall control scheme. Applied as a total machine controller, or as an individual component, MACO® creates a system that meets your needs perfectly today, and whose adaptability ensures a perfect fit in the future.
- Labor and material savings by wiring directly to I/O terminal blocks
- Robust hardware ensures fewer failures
- Higher productivity from advanced control architecture
- Scalable – one control solution for large and small machines
- Reduced installation costs – fast and easy DIN rail mounting
- Shared database between screen programming tool (Wonderware® InTouch™) and sequence editing tool
- Global – multi-lingual
- Flexibility of distributed or centralized I/O
- Internationally accepted IEC standards
- Connectivity to third party devices
- Small profile to reduce panel space
- Large color graphical interface for easy use
- Pre-configured screens and sequence for rapid start-up
- Efficient sequence programming tool for reduced development costs (on-line editing, diagnostics and simulation)